|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015 ISO14001:2015 ISO45001:2018|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Packaging Details:||Steel Drum./ IBC Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Type:||Q25||Application:||High Mud Content Ore|
Froth Flotation Reagents Q25,
Small Odor Froth Flotation Reagents
Flotation Frother Q25 Special Chemical to Replace MIBC Chemical
Flotation reagent q25, amber or dark brown oily liquid, small odor. It is suitable for the beneficiation of oxide ore, nonferrous ore and precious metal ore with high mud content. The foaming agent has uniform bubbles, large bubbles and good mineralization effect, which is conducive to improving the concentrate grade, and the dosage is generally 5-30g / T.
(1) suitable for flotation operations with high argillaceous gangue content in the raw ore. Effectively reduce the viscosity of the flotation foam, improve the separation efficiency of the target minerals, and achieve the purpose of improving the grade and recovery rate of the concentrate;
(2) suitable for the flotation conditions with fine particle size and fine grinding particle size of the target mineral in the original ore. Improve the separation efficiency of target minerals, reduce or eliminate the interference of gangue minerals on the recovery of target minerals, and improve the beneficiation index.
900kg/ IBC drum
Storage and transport
Moisture proof, waterproof, anti exposure.
Keep away from any hot objects or fire sources.
1. Background:More than 30 years mining industry experiences;
2. Product:Patented products, specially for complex difficult mineral ores
3. Technology service:Adjust formula and recommend most suitable product model according to different application environment
4. Technical engineer on-site service:Arrive at site within 24 hours
5. Samples provided
6. OEM service
7. 24-hour online service
8. Annual production capacity of flotation reagents: Xanthate 50,000 ton/ year; Dithiophosphate 20,000 ton/ year; IPETC 20,000 ton/ year; MIBC 10,000 ton/ year; Polymers: 20,000 ton/ year.
Y&X Beijing Technology Co., Ltd. was established in August 2014. Y&X company is a member of the family mining group which has been engaged in the mining industry for 30 years. The group owns many mines such as iron, copper, phosphorus, molybdenum, gold, lead and zinc, and has qualifications of geological exploration, mining ore dressing design and mining project EPC.
In 2008, We invested in a specialized mining and chemical processing plant which with 50,000 ton/year Xanthate series production capacity, 20,000 ton/year dithiophosphate series production capacity, 20,000 ton/year IPETC production capacity and other types of mineral processing chemicals. The factory is located in the Jiaozhou Peninsula, adjacent to Qingdao Port, with convenient transportation.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in shandong, China. Located in an independent chemical park.
Q2.Can you give me a better price?
We value the cooperation with each customer and will provide you with the most favorable price.
Q3. How can you guarantee your quality?
Our production adopts fully automated production control to ensure the continuity of production and the stability of quality.
We have a strict production quality management system. Strict quality control is implemented on the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and products leaving the factory.
Quality first has always been the basic principle of our company. We also support customers to obtain samples for testing.
Q4.When is the delivery time?
Our production capacity: Xanthate: 50,000t/a; Dithiophosphate: 20,000t/a; Frother: 10,000t/a
For conventional products, we will keep inventory to ensure timely delivery within the time required by customers.
Q5:Which type of shipping would be better?
In consideration of the requirements of the customers in different rigions, we make deliveries by sea, air, train, truck, etc.
Q6:What's the convenient way to pay?
Bank T/T, Paypal be accepted. If you have a better idea, welcome to share with us.
Q7: Can i get a sample?
Yes, you are welcome to get samples for testing.
Enter Your Message