|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 /ISO 14001/ISO 45001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1t|
|Packaging Details:||25kg bags|
|Delivery Time:||7-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 ton/ year|
|Status:||CrystalGranular||Molecular Weight:||5-15 Million|
|Dgree Of Hydrolysis:||≤6%||Purity:||≥90%|
Non Corrosive PAM Chemical Water Treatment,
White Powder PAM,
Concentrator PAM Chemical Water Treatment
Flocculant Polyacrylamide PAM Mining Chemicals Used in Concentrator
PAM is granule or white powder.It has a variety of active group, with many substances affinity adsorption, forming hydrogen bond. Mainly flocculation negatively charged colloid in turbid, bleaching, adsorption, adhesive and so on the function, apply to imine tailing treatment, coal mine washing, wastewater treatment in dyeing, papermaking, foodstuff, building, metallurgy, coal, oil and mineral, aquatic products processing and fermentation etc, especially suitable for urban sewage sludge, papermaking, urban sewage sludge and other industrial sludge dewatering processin.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a general term for acrylamide homopolymer or polymers obtained by copolymerization with other monomers. It is one of the most widely used varieties of water-soluble polymers. Because the polyacrylamide structural unit contains amide groups, it is easy to form hydrogen bonds, so that it has good water solubility and high chemical activity, and it is easy to obtain multiple modified products with branched or network structure through grafting or crosslinking. , Has a wide range of applications in petroleum exploration, water treatment, textile, papermaking, mineral processing, medicine, agriculture and other industries, and is known as "Auxiliary for All Industries".
|Product Name||Polyacrylamide / Flocculant|
|Appearance||White crystal granular|
|Molecular Weight (million))||5-15|
|Dgree Of Hydrolysis||≤6%|
|Efficiency PH Scope||≤1-8|
|Packing||25kg / bag, 1 ton / pallet|
|Thermal stability||Easy to Decompose when Temperature above 120°|
PAM Instruction for Use
1. Dissolution: Dissolve polyacrylamide in water to make a 0.5-5‰ solution. Do add polyacrylamide into water in a gradual and continuous way.
2. Blending: Don’t blend the solution to hard or too fast. Suggested rotational speed of blender: 60-200 rpm.
3. Container: Do dissolve polyacrylamide in containers made of enamel, aluminum or plastic. Do not use iron containers to dissolve or keep polyacrylamide, the effect of the solution will be affected due to degradation otherwise.
4. Time to Dissolve: Dissolve polyacrylamide when there is need to use. Do not use solution that was made long time ago.
5. Do not blend the turbid liquid too hard or for too long after polyacrylamide solution was added.
6. Concentration of cationic and nonionic polyacrylamide solution should be lower than that of anionic polyacrylamide, as the formula weight of the former two is less than the latter, thus weaker viscosity.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in shandong, China. Located in an independent chemical park.
Q2.Can you give me a better price?
We value the cooperation with each customer and will provide you with the most favorable price.
Q3. How can you guarantee your quality?
Our production adopts fully automated production control to ensure the continuity of production and the stability of quality.
We have a strict production quality management system. Strict quality control is implemented on the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and products leaving the factory.
Quality first has always been the basic principle of our company. We also support customers to obtain samples for testing.
Q4.When is the delivery time?
Our production capacity: Xanthate: 50,000t/a; Dithiophosphate: 20,000t/a; Frother: 10,000t/a
For conventional products, we will keep inventory to ensure timely delivery within the time required by customers.
Q5:Which type of shipping would be better?
In consideration of the requirements of the customers in different rigions, we make deliveries by sea, air, train, truck, etc.
Q6:What's the convenient way to pay?
Bank T/T, Paypal be accepted. If you have a better idea, welcome to share with us.
Q7: Can I get a sample?
Yes, you are welcome to get samples for testing.