|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 /ISO 14001/ISO 45001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1t|
|Packaging Details:||25kg bags|
|Delivery Time:||7-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 ton/ year|
|Production Name:||Flocculant||Status:||White Powder|
|Apperance:||Crystal Granular||Application:||Tailing Treatment|
|Purpose:||Mine Processing||Remainder Monocase:||≤0.05%|
odorless flocculant polyacrylamide,
flocculant polyacrylamide cpam powder,
odorless pam flocculant
Flocculant Polyacrylamide for Tailing Treatment Wastewater Treatment Coal Mine etc
PAM is granule or white powder.It has a variety of active group, with many substances affinity adsorption, forming hydrogen bond. Mainly flocculation negatively charged colloid in turbid, bleaching, adsorption, adhesive and so on the function, apply to imine tailing treatment, coal mine washing, wastewater treatment in dyeing, papermaking, foodstuff, building, metallurgy, coal, oil and mineral, aquatic products processing and fermentation etc.
High-molecular-weight polyacrylamide (PAM) has been widely used in chemically enhanced oil recovery processes under mild conditions. The conversion of some of the amide groups on the polyacrylamide to carboxylate groups provides greater viscosity, even when low concentrations of polymer are added to the injected water.
|Product Name||Polyacrylamide / Flocculant|
|Appearance||White crystal granular|
|Molecular Weight (million))||5-15|
|Dgree Of Hydrolysis||≤6%|
|Efficiency PH Scope||≤1-8|
|Packing||25kg / bag, 1 ton / pallet|
|Thermal stability||Easy to Decompose when Temperature above 120°|
PAM Instruction for Use
1. Dissolution: Dissolve polyacrylamide in water to make a 0.5-5‰ solution. Do add polyacrylamide into water in a gradual and continuous way.
2. Blending: Don’t blend the solution to hard or too fast. Suggested rotational speed of blender: 60-200 rpm.
3. Container: Do dissolve polyacrylamide in containers made of enamel, aluminum or plastic. Do not use iron containers to dissolve or keep polyacrylamide, the effect of the solution will be affected due to degradation otherwise.
4. Time to Dissolve: Dissolve polyacrylamide when there is need to use. Do not use solution that was made long time ago.
5. Do not blend the turbid liquid too hard or for too long after polyacrylamide solution was added.
6. Concentration of cationic and nonionic polyacrylamide solution should be lower than that of anionic polyacrylamide, as the formula weight of the former two is less than the latter, thus weaker viscosity.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in shandong, China. Located in an independent chemical park.
Q2.Can you give me a better price?
We value the cooperation with each customer and will provide you with the most favorable price.
Q3. How can you guarantee your quality?
Our production adopts fully automated production control to ensure the continuity of production and the stability of quality.
We have a strict production quality management system. Strict quality control is implemented on the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and products leaving the factory.
Quality first has always been the basic principle of our company. We also support customers to obtain samples for testing.
Q4.When is the delivery time?
Our production capacity: Xanthate: 50,000t/a; Dithiophosphate: 20,000t/a; Frother: 10,000t/a
For conventional products, we will keep inventory to ensure timely delivery within the time required by customers.
Q5:Which type of shipping would be better?
In consideration of the requirements of the customers in different rigions, we make deliveries by sea, air, train, truck, etc.
Q6: Can I get a sample?
Yes, you are welcome to get samples for testing.
Enter Your Message