|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 certificate|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1t|
|Packaging Details:||25kg bags|
|Delivery Time:||7-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 ton/ year|
|Name:||High Efficient Flocculant Polyacrylamide Water Treatment Mining Tailings Treatment||Color:||White Crystal Granular|
|Apperance:||Crystal Granular||Advantage:||High Efficient Flocculant|
|CAS No.:||9003/5/8||Efficiency PH Scope:||≤1-8|
high efficient flocculant polyacrylamide,
water treatment pam flocculant,
mining tailings treatment pam flocculant
High Efficient Flocculant Polyacrylamide Water Treatment Mining Tailings Treatment
Flocculant is currently the most widely used agent in sewage treatment, and the flocculation process is an indispensable key link in the sewage treatment process. According to its chemical composition, it can be divided into: inorganic salt flocculant, organic polymer flocculant and microbial flocculant. Users can make a reasonable choice based on the nature of wastewater. The combination of flocculant and wastewater treatment equipment makes wastewater treatment more effective and effectively solves wastewater treatment problems.
|Product Name||Polyacrylamide / Flocculant|
|Appearance||White crystal granular|
|Molecular Weight (million))||5-15|
|Dgree Of Hydrolysis||≤6%|
|Efficiency PH Scope||≤1-8|
|Packing||25kg / bag, 1 ton / pallet|
|Thermal stability||Easy to Decompose when Temperature above 120°|
PAM Instruction for Use
1. Dissolution: Dissolve polyacrylamide in water to make a 0.5-5‰ solution. Do add polyacrylamide into water in a gradual and continuous way.
2. Blending: Don’t blend the solution to hard or too fast. Suggested rotational speed of blender: 60-200 rpm.
3. Container: Do dissolve polyacrylamide in containers made of enamel, aluminum or plastic. Do not use iron containers to dissolve or keep polyacrylamide, the effect of the solution will be affected due to degradation otherwise.
4. Time to Dissolve: Dissolve polyacrylamide when there is need to use. Do not use solution that was made long time ago.
5. Do not blend the turbid liquid too hard or for too long after polyacrylamide solution was added.
6. Concentration of cationic and nonionic polyacrylamide solution should be lower than that of anionic polyacrylamide, as the formula weight of the former two is less than the latter, thus weaker viscosity.
High Polymer Emulsion:
This product is formed by emulsion polymerization in normal temperature, molecular, weight can be reached at 20million, strong coating and inhibition will formed by long chain.
Dissolving time will be very short. Normally within 2 minutes will be dissolved completely with none floating agglomeration, utilization will be 100%, drilling will be timely treated.
As it's high molecular weight and high agglomeration, dosage will be comparatively small, normally 1-2‰ within25g/L will be satisfied.
Certain percentage of positive group will be added to enhance clay adsorption force, suppressed ion will be released to strengthen anti-collapse effect.
Non-toxic and non-fluorescent, it is suitable for drilling and environment drilling.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in shandong, China. Located in an independent chemical park.
Q2.Can you give me a better price?
We value the cooperation with each customer and will provide you with the most favorable price.
Q3. How can you guarantee your quality?
Our production adopts fully automated production control to ensure the continuity of production and the stability of quality.
We have a strict production quality management system. Strict quality control is implemented on the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and products leaving the factory.
Quality first has always been the basic principle of our company. We also support customers to obtain samples for testing.
Q4.When is the delivery time?
Our production capacity: Xanthate: 50,000t/a; Dithiophosphate: 20,000t/a; Frother: 10,000t/a
For conventional products, we will keep inventory to ensure timely delivery within the time required by customers.
Q5:Which type of shipping would be better?
In consideration of the requirements of the customers in different rigions, we make deliveries by sea, air, train, truck, etc.
Q6:What's the convenient way to pay?
Bank T/T, Paypal be accepted. If you have a better idea, welcome to share with us.
Q7: Can I get a sample?
Yes, you are welcome to get samples for testing.
Enter Your Message