|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 certificate|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1t|
|Packaging Details:||25kg bags|
|Delivery Time:||7-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 ton/ year|
|Name:||Mining Tailings Treatment Flocculant Polyacrylamide Reagents||Color:||White|
|Solid Content:||89% Min||Purity:||≥90%|
|Keyword:||Flocculant Polyacrylamide Reagents||Type:||Flocculant|
mining tailings treatment pam flocculant,
pam flocculant reagents
Mining Tailings Treatment Flocculant Polyacrylamide Reagents
Flocculant is currently the most widely used agent in sewage treatment, and the flocculation process is an indispensable key link in the sewage treatment process. According to its chemical composition, it can be divided into: inorganic salt flocculant, organic polymer flocculant and microbial flocculant. Users can make a reasonable choice based on the nature of wastewater. The combination of flocculant and wastewater treatment equipment makes wastewater treatment more effective and effectively solves wastewater treatment problems.
|Product Name||Polyacrylamide / Flocculant|
|Appearance||White crystal granular|
|Molecular Weight (million))||5-15|
|Dgree Of Hydrolysis||≤6%|
|Efficiency PH Scope||≤1-8|
|Packing||25kg / bag, 1 ton / pallet|
|Thermal stability||Easy to Decompose when Temperature above 120°|
PAM Instruction for Use
1. Dissolution: Dissolve polyacrylamide in water to make a 0.5-5‰ solution. Do add polyacrylamide into water in a gradual and continuous way.
2. Blending: Don’t blend the solution to hard or too fast. Suggested rotational speed of blender: 60-200 rpm.
3. Container: Do dissolve polyacrylamide in containers made of enamel, aluminum or plastic. Do not use iron containers to dissolve or keep polyacrylamide, the effect of the solution will be affected due to degradation otherwise.
4. Time to Dissolve: Dissolve polyacrylamide when there is need to use. Do not use solution that was made long time ago.
5. Do not blend the turbid liquid too hard or for too long after polyacrylamide solution was added.
6. Concentration of cationic and nonionic polyacrylamide solution should be lower than that of anionic polyacrylamide, as the formula weight of the former two is less than the latter, thus weaker viscosity.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in shandong, China. Located in an independent chemical park.
Q2.Can you give me a better price?
We value the cooperation with each customer and will provide you with the most favorable price.
Q3. How can you guarantee your quality?
Our production adopts fully automated production control to ensure the continuity of production and the stability of quality.
We have a strict production quality management system. Strict quality control is implemented on the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and products leaving the factory.
Quality first has always been the basic principle of our company. We also support customers to obtain samples for testing.
Q4: Can I get a sample?
Yes, you are welcome to get samples for testing.
Enter Your Message