|Name:||Flotation Chemicals Frother Q25 For Mining Processing||Attributes:||Flotation Chemicals|
|Advantage:||To Replace MIBC||Classification:||Mining Frother|
replace mibc special reagent,
mining processing special reagent,
reagent frother chemical
Flotation Chemicals Frother Q25 For Mining Processing
Flotation foaming agent, amber or dark brown oily liquid, small odor, suitable for the beneficiation of oxide ore, non-ferrous ore and precious metal ore with high mud content. The foaming agent has uniform bubbles and large bubbles, which has good effect of cutting and mineralization. Conducive to improving the grade of concentrate, the dosage is generally 5~30g/t
Function of frother
1. Prevent bubble merging, so that the bubble dispersed in the pulp has a smaller diameter and a certain life .
2. Increase the mechanical strength of the bubble.
900kg/ IBC drum
1. Annual production capacity of flotation reagents: Xanthate 50,000 ton/ year; Dithiophosphate 20,000 ton/ year; IPETC 20,000 ton/ year; MIBC 10,000 ton/ year; Polymers: 20,000 ton/ year.
2.Plant located in chemical industry park, ensure continuous process and delivery.
3. Full automatic production and strict quality control system, ensure high and stable quality of all our products.
4. Samples provided for testing.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in shandong, China. Located in an independent chemical park.
Q2. How can you guarantee your quality?
Our production adopts fully automated production control to ensure the continuity of production and the stability of quality.
We have a strict production quality management system. Strict quality control is implemented on the raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and products leaving the factory.
Quality first has always been the basic principle of our company. We also support customers to obtain samples for testing.
Q3.When is the delivery time?
Our production capacity: Xanthate: 50,000t/a; Dithiophosphate: 20,000t/a; Frother: 10,000t/a
For conventional products, we will keep inventory to ensure timely delivery within the time required by customers.
Q4:Which type of shipping would be better?
In consideration of the requirements of the customers in different rigions, we make deliveries by sea, air, train, truck, etc.
Q5:What's the convenient way to pay?
Bank T/T, Paypal be accepted. If you have a better idea, welcome to share with us.